The Desert Is The Country of Madness: New Author from Arizona



DANNY -- THANK YOU SO MUCH for sending me the tshirt you are wearing in the picture. I have been wearing it every day since it arrived.

wifebeater.jpg

I bought the motorcycle jacket like you asked, and I've been WEARING it 24/7 like you asked, though it's HARD at NIGHT sometimes because I have great DIFFICULTY sleeping while perspiring. I don't claim to understand why you asked me to do this, but I am HAPPY to comply, and YES, I will see you in NEW MEXICO after 30 days in the jacket and I hope you have a way to COOL ME OFF. Hahahaha, DANNY!

You didn't say in your letter whether you liked the WRESTLING SHOES and silver ZENTAI UNICORN suit I sent to you. I hope you do, and I hope I see them when we SKYPE on Saturday night. I watched the movie you sent to me with the shirt - HUMAN CENTIPEDE - and yes, you were SO right, it is SEXY!

DANNY, DANNY, DANNY! THANK YOU again! I knew we were KINDRED SPIRITS when I first saw your book cover and read your STORYPOEMS! I hope you can get your cousin out of the trailer before I arrive. I know it's a DOUBLE-WIDE, but I don't want anyone else to be around. I'm sorry if that sounds CLINGY.

In ANTICIPATION,
STEPH




Share your views...

0 Respones to "The Desert Is The Country of Madness: New Author from Arizona"

Publicar un comentario

Popular Posts

 

Categories

Recent Comments

Our Partners

© 2010 Charles Bukowski All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by http://london2012diving.blogspot.com.ar/