Last CD you bought/ Book you read



OK, I always read 2 or 3 books at the same time, so I've been re-reading Voice of the Fire by Alan Moore, The Frankenstein Omnibus, compiled by Peter Hanning, and The Ghost Stories of Henry James, by Henry James.

As for music, I've been using Pandora, a great new Web 2.0 development, and I've been listening lately to Depeche Mode: Playing the Angel, Suspiria: by Daemonia, and Psychic TV.

I also love to listen to Iggy & The Stooges, Jamiroquai, Bob Marley, Fun Lovin Criminals, and basically anything that sounds good...




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Last CD you bought/ Book you read"

Publicar un comentario

Popular Posts

 

Categories

Recent Comments

Our Partners

© 2010 Charles Bukowski All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by http://london2012diving.blogspot.com.ar/